The Disability Resource Center and our campus partners provide resources for student beyond traditional accommodations.

Students who are enrolling at the University can view our transition to college videos in preparation for attending college with a disability.

Student already registered with the DRC can access form to request accommodations and other services by visiting our Forms for Students Page.

Students not registered with the office but experiences some temporary difficulties (broke bones, concussions etc…) can contact the office to inquiry about supports our office can provide.

Student looking for information about the universities Learning Disabilities Program can find information about that program by visiting their webpage.